To log in to your profile account on the Gamestars website, click on the button in the upper right corner of the website.
You will be redirected to the authorization page.
1. Sign in. In case you already have an account on the website, you can log in on this page by using your email and password, or by using one of the social network - facebook or vk. You can also recover password of your account on this page.
2. Sign up.
In case you do not have an account on the website, you can register it by clicking on the "SIGN UP" button in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to the registration page.
IMPORTANT! Remember and use only the login method with which you registered on the site! Registration and login with using different login methods (mail / vk / facebook) implies logging into different accounts.
To register in the tournament click the button "Join tournament"
In case you didn't activate game on the website - you need to active it. To do that - click the button "Activate game"
You will be redirected to activation page. You need to set your region, your Game ID and click the button "Game activation"
Game ID can be seen in the game by opening the profile. To do this, click on your avatar in the upper left corner. You can also copy your Game ID by clicking on the button to the right of it.
Game ID - is not your in-game nickname! Game ID consist only with numbers.
Afrer you activate game - you will get message that your game was activated. Click the button "Back to the tournament" - you will get back to tournament registration page.
Next step after activating the game is to create or join the team.
* Only the team's captain needs to create a team and enter the tournament. Other team's players will join the team by using the invitation link from the captain.
I. If you are a team's captain - click on the "Create team" button.
You will be redirected to the team creation page, where you must specify the game, region, country and enter the team name.
After creating the team, you will be redirected to the page with a notification that you have successfully created the team.
After that, the team captain needs to send an invitation to join the team to his players. The invitation link and registration code are located on the team page. To get to the team page - open the profile menu by clicking on your profile avatar in the upper right corner of the site and select your team.
Your will get to your team's page.
1. To copy the invitation link - click on the "share invite link" button.
2. To copy the registration code, also just click on it. Send the link and code to the player you want to invite to the team with any way you can.
II. Before the opening invite link from the captain, player must log in to his profile on the website and activate the game.
After opening the invite link from the captain to the team, the player will be redirected to the invite page, where he should enter the registration code, also received from the team's captain. Enter it in the appropriate field and click on the "Join team" button.
When in the team will be at least four players - the team's captain can register team in the tournament. To do this, on the tournament page, click on the "Join the tournament" button, you will be redirected to the registration page, click the "Register" button on it.
After registering the team, you will see your team's position in the registered teams list and the "Register" button will change to the "Leave tournament" button, with which the captain can cancel the registration at the tournament.
- Player can be a member of only one team. To leave the team - go to the team page and click on the "Leave team" button
- Team's captain cannot leave the team. To leave the team, he must transfer the ownership of the team to another player, or delete the team by going to the team settings and clicking on the "Delete team" button.
The confirmation phase for participants (players or teams, depending on the tournament) will begin on the dates written on the tournament page.
During the confirmation phase, the "Leave Tournament" button will change to "CHECK-IN" for registered player.
Click on this button and you will be redirected to a confirmation page. On this page click on "CHECK-IN" button.
After successful confirmation, you will see a notification on this page that confirmation is done, and the button will change to "Leave tournament".
Participants are able to register in the tournament during confirmation stage.
The confirmation step is required. Confirmation dates are different for all tournaments. Participants who did not confirm their participation, will not be able to take part in the tournament, even if the were registered.
To open team profile, click on your avatar in the upper right corner and select the team you want to open. Please note that you can be part of different teams in different disciplines.
A team profile consists of pages - "Info", "History", "Settings", as well as with an invitation link and a registration code, if the team has not full line up.
Only the team's captain can manage and customize the team!
1. On the "Info" page, you can see line up of the team, and the team's captain can change it. To do this, click on the player and select the action you want to do with him.
You can move player to main line up (if he is in the substitute slot) or to substitute (if he is in main line up), make player as team's captain, kick out him from the team.
If you want to move one player to substitute slot, and the other instead of him to main line up - select the appropriate actions and click on the "Save roles" button. Players will swap places.
2. On the "History" page you can see the history of changes in the team and the players in it.
3. На странице "Настройки" вы можете выполнить следущие действия.
-Увидеть и скопировать ссылку-приглашение и код регистрации в команду.
-Загрузить логотип для команды.
-Указать страну команды.
-Поменять название команды.
После подтверждения этих действий, нажмите на кнопку "Сохранить" внизу страницы после изменений.
Также на этой странице капитан команды может удалить команду.
3. On the "Settings" page, you can do the following actions.
-See and copy the invitation link and the registration code for the team.
-Upload the logo for the team.
-Specify the country of the team.
-Change the team name.
To confirm actions you did, click on the "Save" button at the bottom of the page.
Also on this page team's captain can delete a team.